Dubai Airport Freezone Company Formation FREE ZONE
Easy Business Setup in DAFZA Free Zone with the Best Business Consultants in UAE.
What is Dubai Airport Free Zone?
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) is one of the many free trade zones that you can find in the UAE. And precisely, you can find this location right next to the Dubai International Airport. DAFZA is among the most prestigious and advanced business locations in which local and international investors can set up their businesses. As a matter of fact, this popular free zone is home to more than 1,800 registered companies. And these businesses operate with more than 18,000 professionals in over 20 different sectors and industries in this location. In fact, DAFZA is popular for providing excellent facilities and services to these many businesses, which is why it keeps growing every day.
Why should you set up your company in DAFZA?
Choosing to be part of the long DAFZA companies list can be a very profitable idea for investors like you. And there are many reasons why this free zone is favorable for setting up any kind of business, such as:
- This free zone is a strategic location since you can find it in the heart of the Dubai emirate. As a result, it provides you with easy access to major areas, like the famous Dubai International Airport and other places.
- DAFZA is also very popular among investors and entrepreneurs because it provides several investment incentives and tax exemptions. With these benefits, it is possible to make any business more profitable and stable without much effort. Besides, this is also a VAT exempted free zone in which you can enjoy being out of the VAT scope.
- There is a variety of business activities that investors can carry out. Similarly, there is a wide range of affordable business licenses that they can apply for without hassles.
Company formation process in DAFZA
Completing the Dubai Airport Free Zone company formation process will require you to follow some simple steps. If you desire to set up your company in DAFZA, be sure to complete all these steps:
Choose the business license
Choose a company structure
Select the space
Start operating your business
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
- Your application form and letter of Intent.
- A copy of the manager’s passport along with the CV.
- Copies of shareholders’ passports and CVs.
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder.
A NOC (No Objection Certificate) letter by the current sponsor for the manager.
All initial approvals from the pertinent authorities if it’s about the business setup of a company related to media, IT, or other particular sectors.
Business licenses in Dubai Airport Freezone Company Formation (DAFZA)
In this free zone, you will be able to find a variety of business licenses that you can apply for. And the main ones in DAFZA are the trade license, service license, industrial license, general trading license, and e-commerce license. Let’s take a look at those licenses:
Benefits that DAFZA offers to investors.
- Multiple tax incentives, which include full exemption from corporate and income taxes.
- Get 100 percent of foreign ownership of your company, & 100 percent of repatriation of profits and capital.
- There are no currency restrictions.
- No employment restrictions either.
- Besides, there is investor-oriented management, which has efficient and fast business rapid cargo clearance.
- A smart services platform for all administrative services.
- You can enjoy a world-class infrastructure and facilities to operate your business in DAFZA.
- Some of the available facilities that you can get in DAFZA are Flexi-desk spaces, storage areas, executive offices, warehouses, and more.
- And also, there are extensive cargo handling facilities that count on a dedicated logistics center
DAFZA rules and regulations.
Being aware of the DAFZA employment rules and regulations is vital if you want to avoid legal issues. In fact, complying with these rules will favor your business and help it to grow and expand legally and without any troubles. And in order to do that, you must carefully read the terms and conditions for doing business in this location. Besides, you must be up-to-date with all new rules and regulations that the government implements within the free zone. If you contact Connectfz, you will be able to learn more about these affairs and understand them. Moreover, you will be able to obtain useful solutions when it comes to legal matters and other related cases.
Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA)
Allowed types of companies in DAFZA
There are many types of company structures that you can choose from during the Dubai Airport Free Zone company formation process. For example, these are the main entities that are allowed in DAFZA:
- Free Zone Company (FZC): this type of company formation requires at least 2 shareholders and up to 50 shareholders. And shareholders can be individuals or non-individuals (corporations, for instance), or even a combination of both individuals and non-individuals. It requires a minimum share capital of AED 1.
- Branch of an existing company: in this case, minimum share capital is not a requirement. Besides, the branch office can belong to a local or a foreign company.
- Public Limited Company (PLC): this other type of structure is perfect for companies that offer their shares (IPO) on a securities market. There are no limits on shareholders.
The DAFZA company setup cost will depend on several factors, such as your chosen license and office space for rent. A premium free zone license package in DAFZA can cost around AED 88,000. On the other hand, a premium plus costs AED 151,000 approximately. However, these packages are subject to availability and changes. Choosing a general trading license is a particular case in which you will need to deposit a share capital of AED 500,000. Besides, this license requires a minimum of 50 square feet of office space in DAFZA. Also, you must take into consideration other important expenses. And some of the fees that you must cover are the following ones:
- Office area.
- Rent (which includes service charge).
- License fee.
- The registration fee.
- Postal fee.
- Establishment card.
- And Knowledge & Innovation fee.
- Memorandum of Association fee.
- Parking fee (it is optional).
Any Queries? Write to us
Let us answer any questions you may have when it comes to setting up in the UAE