The UAE Golden Visa has been highly sought after by many expats all over the world since its inception. However, because it is a vital document with very strict eligibility requirements, not all foreigners are eligible to apply for it.
In this article, you will learn about the UAE golden visa benefits as well as the application process. You can also understand how a service provider can assist you in obtaining it.
- Benefits, procedure, and eligibility for the UAE Golden Visa
- What are the advantages of a Golden Visa?
- What is the UAE Golden Visa used for?
- Who is eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa?
- What changes have been made to the Golden Visa?
- What is the cost of the Golden Visa?
- Prerequisites for obtaining a UAE Golden Visa
- How can Connect Free Zone help you?
1. Benefits, procedure, and eligibility for the UAE Golden Visa
Everybody knows that the UAE is one of the world’s most popular destinations for tourists. As a result, many foreign investors, professionals, and entrepreneurs are looking for ways to establish themselves in this country.
Furthermore, the UAE government has launched several initiatives aimed at attracting top talent in order to boost the economy. And of course, the UAE Golden Visa is one of these outstanding initiatives. This new visa scheme was implemented in 2019 to provide individuals with long-term residence visas.
It also allows foreign nationals to work, live, and study in the UAE. However, there is a significant difference because individuals will not require a sponsor. Individuals must have a national sponsor in all other visa schemes because it is required. However, with the new golden visa, it is no longer necessary.
As a result, there are numerous UAE golden visa benefits available to people who obtain this document. Hence, many foreigners want to know how to get it and what steps you must take to have a property visa in Dubai.
2. What are the advantages of a Golden Visa?
Individuals who hold a UAE Golden Visa are eligible for the following benefits:
- Enjoying a long-term residency in the UAE (5 or 10 years).
- Peace of mind about their future in the country.
- In the UAE, you can live, work, and study.
- Businesses on the UAE’s mainland are owned entirely by the UAE.
- There is no need to look for a national sponsor.
If you want to take advantage of all of the benefits of a golden visa in the UAE, you must first determine whether or not you are eligible. Additionally, we offer visa services.
3. What is the UAE Golden Visa used for?
The UAE government introduced the golden visa in order to keep talented people in the country. Individuals who meet the eligibility criteria can now apply easily because the restriction of requiring a sponsor has been removed.
Anyone can do it because it is a simple process. However, it can be difficult at times, hence if you require assistance, you can always contact us.Then, our specialists will provide you with the assistance you need.
4. Who is eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa?
Once you have learned about all of the benefits of the UAE Golden Visa, you will want to know if you are eligible to apply. Candidates who fit with the following criteria may be eligible to apply:
- Scientists, Ph.D. candidates, and data experts.
- Executives in charge.
- Doctors of medicine.
- Students who excel (their family can apply too).
- College graduates who have a GPA of 3.8 or higher.
- Real estate investors.
If you fall into one of the preceding categories, you are eligible for the golden visa. So, you should understand how to apply for a golden visa in the UAE for engineers or any other profession; as well as the challenges of globalization and how to overcome them.
5. What changes have been made to the Golden Visa?
The UAE government made some changes to the Golden Visa program in order to broaden eligibility. This is done in order to attract a diverse range of foreign professionals. Furthermore, they want to attract bright students so that they can pursue their careers locally.
Previously, the rules stated that only top investors, business owners, wealthy executives, and scientists could participate. However, the UAE authorities recently announced that the following changes will take effect in December:
- Physicians in the UAE.
- Computer science, electricity, electronics, programming, and biotechnology engineers.
5.1. What is the process for obtaining a UAE Golden Visa?
If you need to get the UAE Golden Visa, you must follow a simple procedure. It is very simple, but you must have your documents ready because you must also submit them. Furthermore, even if you meet the eligibility criteria, you must follow the rules. So, here is the procedure you must follow to apply:
- Request a nomination
- The UAE authorities will review your application within 30 days.
- You will get a notification via email of the outcome of your application.
- If they approve your nomination, you will receive an email with a link to a page where you can upload the necessary documents.
- Then, the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship will check your application.
- The UAE authorities will issue the UAE Golden Visa.
Keep in mind that obtaining this document requires you to be willing to relocate to the UAE. Once you enter the country, you can carry out all of your responsibilities as a resident and begin receiving the UAE golden visa benefits.
In addition, we can help you in getting the licenses that you need. For example, the trade license, the foodstuff trading license, the consulting business license, a restaurant license, and more.
6. What is the cost of the Golden Visa?
Another important aspect of the Golden Visa is the fee you must pay for this document. The fee varies depending on the validity of the visa. Hence, here you can see the fees for each of them:
- AED 4850 for a 5-year or 10-year golden visa. You must also factor in AED150 for application fees and AED1000 for issuance. It means you will have to pay a total of AED 6000.
- The UAE Government determines the duration of the 5 years or 10 years Golden Visa.
If you want to get a visa, you should have NOC. Our agency can provide you with assistance about the obtention of a No Objection Certificate in the UAE.
7. Prerequisites for obtaining a UAE Golden Visa
You must meet the requirements if you want to obtain the UAE Golden Visa. These will differ according to your category.
7.1. For foreign investors
A foreign investor can apply for a 10-year golden visa if he or she meets the following criteria:
- AED 10 million in public investment is required (investment fund or a company).
- Real estate should not account for more than 60% of total investment.
- The investment should not be financed. In the case of assets, the investor must have complete ownership.
- The investor must keep the investment for at least three years.
The foreign investor may extend this visa to business partners, but only if they contribute AED 10 million to the investment. Furthermore, the holder may sponsor his or her spouse and children, as well as one advisor and one executive director. When the visa’s expiration date approaches, it can be renewed.
7.2. For individuals with specialized talent
Doctors, investors, artists, scientists, and researchers are among those listed as having specialized talent. They may be granted a 10-year golden visa once they have obtained accreditation in their respective fields. They may also sponsor their spouses and children.
- Doctors: Between July 2021 and September 2022, doctors can apply for the golden visa online. You can also apply if you are a Dubai-licensed professional.
- If you are a coder and want to know how to apply for a golden visa, this is the place to be. Engineers and coders of all ages and nationalities can apply for a golden visa in the UAE. They can do so through the UAE Government’s Office of Artificial Intelligence.
Individuals with distinguished expertise and talents in the field of coding; as well as graduates of computer sciences, hardware engineering, artificial intelligence, software engineering, data science, electrical engineering, and big data, are eligible to apply.
7.3. For real estate investors
The requirements for Real Estate Investors are nearly identical to those for general investors. The only difference is that they can apply for a 5-year residency, for which they must invest AED 5 million. This Dubai Visit visa holder can also sponsor their dependents.
7.4. For students and specialists
When it comes to outstanding students or educational specialists, they must meet one of the following criteria:
- They must come from a good university. In fact, it must be one of the world’s top 500 universities.
- Certificate of recognition or appreciation in one’s field of expertise
- Students in high school with at least a 95 percent grade point average and university students with outstanding grades (3.8 GPA or higher)
Scientists (and other specialists), must prove that they have made a significant contribution to their field of study. Scientists are eligible for a 10-year residency visa.
Creative individuals can also obtain a 10-year residency visa, but they must be accredited by the Ministry of Culture and Youth.
- Doctors and specialists must meet one of the following criteria:
- Ph.D. degree.
- Award or certificate.
- Published articles.
- Scientific books.
- Organization membership or specialization in an area of priority for the UAE.
7.5. For entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs can obtain a 5-year residency visa. The following are the requirements:
- Have an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000 or have approval from an accredited business incubator.
- Approval of a government-approved business start-up center
- Documents about health insurance for the entrepreneur and his or her family
Those applying as entrepreneurs must have a multi-entry visa valid for six months, which must then be renewed for another six months. They can bring their spouse and children, as well as three executives and a partner, with them.
7.6. For chief executives
Chief executives can also apply for a golden visa if they meet the following criteria:
- Holding a bachelor’s degree.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in their relevant field.
- Earning a salary of AED 30000 or more in the UAE and having a legal job contract.
- Having health insurance (family insurance as well).
On the other hand, with us, you can learn how to open a business bank account in Dubai, with us. Connect Free Zone is your best option.
8. How can Connect Free Zone help you?
If you are interested in obtaining the UAE Golden Visa but need help with the application process, Connect Free Zone can assist you. Our team of experts will walk you through each step so that you can obtain your vital legal document.
We have been assisting people who want to come to the UAE to work and live for the past two decades. Begin receiving all of the golden visa benefits and enjoy a high quality of life by relocating to one of the world’s top countries.
Would you like to contact us to obtain more information on the UAE golden visa application process? If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you do, you will talk to one of our representatives who will answer your questions.
Do not hesitate any longer and visit thetalentpoint.com and apply if you are looking for a job in our agency. We are not going to store CVs and resumes that you send to email@example.com. You can improve with us, the best team in the UAE.