The United Arab Emirates is known for being one of the countries with the most prosperous economies in the world. And it’s also popular among business people from many countries, and they’re looking forward to establishing their businesses in this country. In fact, some of them desire to perform industrial activities, but they need a freezone industrial license in this case.
In this article, you will learn everything about this license in case you also desire to carry out industrial activities. For example, we’ll provide you with relevant information about the application process and also the benefits that the license offers. And if you desire to start your application process, make sure to contact Connectfz to get the services you need. Let’s observe:
- What is an industrial license and why do you need it?
- Where can you obtain a free zone industrial license in the UAE?
- How many advantages can you enjoy by having this type of license in a free zone?
- What is the process for applying for a free zone industrial license in this country?
- What are the prerequisites and conditions to apply for this business license in a free zone?
- How many documents will you need for acquiring a free zone industrial license?
- How can Connectfz help you get the business license you need in the UAE?
1. What is an industrial license and why do you need it?
Operating an industrial company is one of the best business ideas for many investors from all around the world. And that is why many of them have decided to achieve their goals in a country like the UAE. In this favorable location, they can get everything they need, including the freezone industrial license.
It’s evident that some permits are required to operate this kind of business, and that’s exactly what this license does. By applying for this special license, you can legally carry out all your desired industrial activities and get incentives too. But your business will have to face the consequences if it operates without this important license.
Here you will learn the application process and the benefits that this license can offer you. And you can easily get it by contacting Connect Free Zone.
1.1. Why starting an industrial-related business can be a profitable option in the UAE?
As many people know, the UAE is popular for being a beneficial location for industrial companies due to many reasons. For example, one of the most outstanding reasons why it’s a good option is that the registration process is easy. Besides, there is a business-friendly environment that helps investors to operate their businesses more efficiently.
On the other hand, the profitability level of setting up a company is higher than in other countries. And this is mostly due to the incentives and tax exemptions that the many free zones offer to investors.
2. Where can you obtain a free zone industrial license in the UAE?
In the UAE, you will have a variety of options to choose from when it comes to business locations. There are 45 available free zones in this favorable country, although some of them are dedicated to specific business sectors. As a matter of fact, you can find many free zones that are exclusively dedicated to the industrial sector.
For example, you can choose Khalifa Industrial Zone, also known as KIZAD, as your ideal business location for your company. And you can find this and other similar free zones in Abu Dhabi. However, you also have many other options in other emirates, like Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), and many others.
If you want to find your ideal free zone in the UAE quickly, Connect Free Zone can help you. By using our services, you’ll be able to get more information about the available free zones in this country and their benefits.
Ajman Free Zone can be one of the most favorable business locations for your company, and here you’ll discover why.
3. How many advantages can you enjoy by having this type of license in a free zone?
Besides allowing you to operate your business, a freezone industrial license can also bring you many other benefits. And with those benefits, you will be able to boost your business exponentially and reach your goals in the short term. Therefore, you should know about those excellent advantages that you can get by having this license in a free zone:
- You can get 100 percent of the ownership of your company whether you are a local or a foreign investor.
- There will be full repatriation of profits and capital, so you can transfer 100 percent of your capital to your home country without restrictions.
- Besides, you can also enjoy the benefit of paying no corporate tax at all. According to UAE laws, companies do not need to pay this tax out of their revenue. So your business can keep its profits.
- And there will be no import or export tax. In fact, free zone companies are exempted from customs duties, while mainland companies must pay this tax.
- You can select any free zone that suits your business, and this way, you can operate from a strategic location. For example, choosing a free zone in Dubai allows you to access world-class telecommunication services, modern infrastructure, and more facilities.
- With this license, you can undertake many kinds of industrial-related activities.
And you can get even more benefits by requesting the licensing services that our Connect Free Zone team offers.
Here you can learn about the steps you need to follow to register your company in a UAE free zone.
4. What is the process for applying for a free zone industrial license in this country?
In order to get your freezone industrial license, it is necessary to follow some simple steps of the application process. And although the process is not complicated, you can make it even easier if you count on Connect Free Zone. This way, you will be able to save valuable time and get a better outcome in less time.
Now, let’s take a look at the 5 main procedures that you must complete to obtain your industrial license:
- Firstly, you will need to submit your application form along with your business plan.
- Secondly, it is a requirement to select a warehouse space for carrying out your business operations.
- Thirdly, it will also be important to obtain the required environmental approval for your business.
- Once you get the previously mentioned approval, you will have to complete the application process for the license.
- And lastly, you can finish the process by applying for the visa you need. After completing all these steps, the authorities will issue your license so you can start operating your company.
4.1. How much can a free zone industrial license cost?
Before answering this question, you should know that the cost of a freezone industrial license will vary depending on certain things. And the main ones are related to the business location you choose and the facilities that your business requires. Plus, the cost of the permits and additional approvals that you’ll probably need can also influence the total cost.
However, it is safe to say that an approximate or the average cost of this license is around AED 35,000. In any case, the best thing you can do to know the exact cost is to define your business plan and needs. After that, you can use an online calculator or consult with an expert to get more accurate results.
5. What are the prerequisites and conditions to apply for this business license in a free zone?
It is essential to be aware of the prerequisites that you must meet before applying for a freezone industrial license. Otherwise, you will not be able to continue the application process and the business setup process of your company. So, in order to continue these procedures, you have to meet the following pre-requirements:
- Office space: one of the main requirements for obtaining this type of license in the UAE is having the necessary office space. In fact, you will be required to lease a physical office and warehouse space in order to complete the application process.
- Electricity and water supply: these elements are vital for operating any kind of business, especially an industrial-related company. And depending on the location of your company, you will need to contact the concerned authorities and electricity/water suppliers. If you are in Dubai, you must contact DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Authority).
- The number of employees: depending on the business location where you want to set up your industrial business, you must have a certain number of employees.
- Transportation: and lastly, you must also cover the transportation requirements for operating an industrial company in a UAE free zone. And this is an essential element for transporting both raw materials and finished products.
In case you desire to operate a Project Management Office in the Dubai emirate, here’s how you can get started.
6. How many documents will you need for acquiring a free zone industrial license?
It is quite easy to apply for a freezone industrial license if you have all the necessary documents and requirements. However, you must be aware of the exact documents that this application process requires if you want to avoid delays. Therefore, make sure to get these documents ready before starting the process for obtaining your desired license:
- A clear copy of your passport.
- A clear copy of your visa as well.
- The business plan for your company.
- And the investor’s profile, which will depend on the selected activities.
Nonetheless, other additional requirements will be necessary depending on several factors, such as the business location and type of company. For example, if you are setting up in Dubai, you will need approval from certain authorities, as well as other permits.
In case you need more information about this matter, you can contact Connect Free Zone to get professional help. This way, you will be able to get more accurate information about the documents you need to get your license.
Since you’ll need to renew your license annually, you should learn about the requirements for the renewal process in Dubai.
7. How can Connectfz help you get the business license you need in the UAE?
Getting your desired freezone industrial license can be way easier if you allow Connectfz experts to provide you with services. And this way, your business license will be issued in less time and you won’t need to go through tedious procedures. Besides, you can get excellent advisory services with us to know more about this document and its requirements and benefits.
On the other hand, if you need help to make important decisions during your setup process, you can count on us. For example, choosing a free zone that suits your business needs is a vital decision that will influence your company’s success. And you might also need help when deciding on the facilities that you will need, among some other important elements.
And once you have established your industrial company in your chosen free zone, you can boost it with other services. For instance, you can learn and understand how the tax system works in the UAE by requesting tax advisory services. And apart from that, you can get other services you will find useful, like payroll management, banking services, and more.
Would you like to contact Connectfz to obtain more information about the Industrial License that you can obtain in the UAE free zones? If you have any questions, call us on +97143316688. Or you can email us at email@example.com, and you will talk to one of our representatives who will gladly answer all of your questions.