It is evident that the population in the UAE has grown exponentially during the last few decades. Back in 1980, there was a population of only one million people, and now there’s a population of 9.5 million. This is the reason why the government decided to implement new systems, including the e channel UAE system.
In this article, you’ll learn everything you should know about this new system to help foreigners work in the UAE. If you’re a foreigner interested in living and working in this country, here you’ll find the information you need. Here you can learn about its benefits and how to complete the registration process. Let’s observe:
- What is the e channel UAE immigration system?
- Why is it important for foreign workers to register in this system?
- What are the benefits that foreigners can obtain from this registration process?
- How can a foreign worker complete the registration process in the e channel UAE?
- What is the cost of registering for the e channel UAE immigration system?
- How many services can foreign workers have access to when completing the registration process?
- How can Connectfz help you obtain more information about the e channel UAE immigration system?
1. What is the e channel UAE immigration system?
Due to the quick growth of the population in the UAE, the government has decided to implement a new system. The main function of this new system is to facilitate the application process for visas, entry permits, and residence permits. Applying for these legal documents through a unique online portal is the new method.
Previously, the only way in which both individuals and businesses could apply for them was by visiting an immigration office. In other cases, it was necessary to go to a registered typing center to apply for those documents. However, it is way easier for foreigners to apply for these documents by registering for this e channel UAE.
Under the slogan known as “Smart Services with Future Vision”, the UAE government launched it as part of the UAE 2021 vision. And now, this new system is available in six emirates where foreign workers can obtain their visas. However, some locations still use independent immigration systems of their own, including Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
In Arabic, the new e channel UAE system is known as “Tahaluf”. And one of the advantages of using it is the reduction or complete removal of copy documents and paperwork. Besides, it is an easier and more efficient method for the applicants to obtain the visas they need. Now, let’s discover more information about it.
Here you can discover important information about the Visa change process that you can do in the UAE.
2. Why is it important for foreign workers to register in this system?
If you’re a foreign professional who desires to live and work in the UAE, you’ll need a visa. And the best way in which you can obtain it is by registering in the e channel UAE immigration system. After completing your registration in this online portal, you’ll be able to apply for a variety of documents.
For example, you can apply not only for visas but also for different entry permits. Some of the entry permits that you can obtain through this system are for residency, visits, and tourism. Besides, if you are an investor, you can apply for visas and entry permits for your employees and relatives.
Furthermore, it is possible to get more benefits by using this online system for visa applications in the UAE. But most importantly, you must learn how to complete the process and what fees it requires. Also, it would be useful to know about the services that you can get by successfully completing your registration.
Find the main reason why the UAE government decided to reduce all tax penalties through a new official resolution.
3. What are the benefits that foreigners can obtain from this registration process?
Regardless of the purpose of your visa application, registering in this e channel UAE can bring many benefits to you. The main one, of course, is applying for your documents in a simple and efficient way. Therefore, this new system can help you save time during the application process of the legal documents you need.
On the other hand, you can obtain the following benefits by using this online portal for immigrants:
- There’s a variety of documents you can apply for, including visas and entry permits for residency, tourist, and visit.
- You don’t have to go to a typing center or immigration office to get those documents to work in the country.
- It is possible for foreign investors or entrepreneurs to apply for visas for their employees and relatives.
- This new system is already available for most locations in the UAE, except for Dubai. The e channel Abu Dhabi is not available either for the time being.
- It is an affordable and comfortable way to obtain the necessary documents to start working in the UAE.
- This system is recognized by the MOI (Ministry of Interior) as a method that ensures accuracy and a speedy process.
- Many other related activities can be managed in this portal. For example, licenses applications, renewals, upgrades, amendments, and many others are some of those activities or processes.
- The e channel UAE immigration system has removed the necessity of going to immigration centers to fill out huge loads of paperwork. This way, there’s no need to submit copies of ID cards or passports. All applicants can simply scan and upload them to the e channel.
- This is a service that benefits both applicant and immigration departments.
4. How can a foreign worker complete the registration process in the e channel UAE?
Since the e channel UAE was designed to be a simple tool to facilitate the visa application process, the registration is easy. There are only a few straightforward steps that the applicant must take to register in the online portal. Now, let’s take a look at the way in which they must complete the registration process:
- The first step will be choosing between two main options; registration for an individual or an establishment.
- After making your choice, you must click on the registration button and enter your email address.
- Then, click on the link in your verification email that the system will send to your registered address.
- And lastly, you have to click on the “complete registration” option and fill out all of the registration fields. After completing this last step, you’ll be able to continue by clicking on the “register” button.
Right after you finish this process, you will receive an email regarding the confirmation of your registration. Nonetheless, remember that you’ll need to pay the required registration fee before using the e channel UAE services.
Discover some relevant information about the company formation process of a foreign company branch in the UAE.
4.1. How to complete an application process after registering in the e channel UAE immigration system?
After you finish your registration process, you can start using the services of the e channel UAE to apply for visas. Remember that you can also select any other of the available services or actions that you need. The basic process to make an application requires you to follow these next steps:
- Firstly, you have to click on the “start service” button to select a service.
- Secondly, it is necessary to fill out the fields with relevant information that are required to carry out the service.
- Thirdly, you must upload all required documents, which can include passport copies, medical records, and photographs, among others.
- After uploading your personal documents, make sure to review your application before processing the required fee for the payment.
- Once you complete all previous steps, you will receive an email confirmation of the process.
With this system, it is possible for companies and establishments to check the current status of an application in progress. Besides, they can also upload many different documents for immigration purposes too.
Here’s a guide you should read about the process to successfully open a corporate bank account in Dubai.
5. What is the cost of registering for the e channel UAE immigration system?
Registering in the e channel UAE immigration system in the UAE can cost AED 7,500 approximately. The applicant must also pay a refundable deposit component of approximately AED 5,000. However, these costs can vary according to the emirate or jurisdiction in which you desire to live and work.
For example, the initial registration fee for free zones in the UAE can cost around AED 2,300. As for the refundable deposit for free zones, it costs AED 5,025 approximately. But as we mentioned before, it could vary depending on the location in which you are. In some other cases, the registration fee can cost AED 2,200, and the refundable deposit costs around AED 5,000.
Besides, there is another expense that you should take into consideration, which is the cost of the renewal fee. The cost of this fee is around AED 1,000, although it could also vary according to your business location. It is mandatory to renew your registration annually to keep accessing the services.
Do you want to know how much money is necessary to set up a new business in the UAE?
6. How many services can foreign workers have access to when completing the registration process?
Depending on your goal or position, you can apply for many different services in the e channel UAE to cover your needs. There is a great variety of services for many different types of processes for companies and individuals. For example, some of the services that you can find and carry out in this system are the following ones:
- UAE nationals can request or apply for sponsored individual services.
- On the other hand, GCC nationals can also request or apply for these types of sponsored individual services.
- Individual residents can also request new services. Besides, they can decide to carry out the renewal or cancellation of services.
- Both individual GCC residents and visitors can obtain new visa permits.
- Also, establishments can apply for visa and residence permits.
As you can see, you can use this efficient platform to carry out several processes. You can both apply for new visas or cancel existing ones, or even renew them. And the best part is that these applications are very simple to process through this portal.
Nonetheless, you can always ask for help to ensure a good experience using the new system. And in case you want to set up a company, having a professional setup partner is your best option.
Learn everything about all export and import processes that are carried out in Dubai Free Zones in the UAE.
7. How can Connectfz help you obtain more information about the e channel UAE immigration system?
In case you need to obtain visas to work in the UAE, you can ask for professional services. An agency like Connectfz can help you get the guidance you need to complete your registration. Besides, you can obtain several advantages when having a business partner. For instance, you do not have to spend much time or money to achieve your goals.
On the other hand, if you are looking forward to setting up a business, we can also help you. Requesting our business setup services can help you build your company efficiently and without effort. Some of our services that you might need are UAE market entry services, tax consultancy, payroll, and many others.
If you have already set up a business in the UAE, you can request our services to improve it. For example, you can find qualified employees to cover your company’s vacancies quickly and without hassles with our recruitment services. Or you can also request staff outsourcing to find more excellent candidates too.
Would you like to contact Connectfz to obtain more information about the e channel UAE immigration system for foreign workers in the UAE? If you have any questions, call us on +97143316688. You can email us at email@example.com, and you will talk to one of our representatives who will answer your questions.